Varda Singhal, MD
Varda Singhal, MD
- Dr. Singhal comes to Grand rapids from New York city where she was working at Lenox hill hospital. She brings with her extensive experience gained while working at multiple major heart centers around the country including Lenox hill hospital, University of Nebraska medical center and university of Rochester.
Dr. Singhal performs coronary and peripheral procedures. She has special interest in women's heart health and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Her goal is to provide excellent scientific evidence based care but at the same time keeping patients in charge of their health and using shared decision making to decide the best treatment plans.
Toll Free 888.259.8044
- Accepting new patients and all insurances.
- Internal Medicine
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Affiliated to T.N MGR UNIVERSITY, India
- Internal Medicine Residency
Rochester Regional Health, Rochester, NY Affiliated to University of Rochester
- Cardiovascular medicine fellowship
University of Nebraska Medical center, Omaha, NE
- Interventional cardiology fellowship
Lenox hill hospital/Northwell Health, New York, NY
Meijer Heart Center
- New York state license number
- Michigan state license number
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Echocardiography
- American board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Door to diuretic time: A Promising Strategy for Improving Delivery of Care to Patients Hospitalized with Decompensated Heart Failure, a Community-Based Single Center Experience Varda Singhal MD, Vasvi Singh MD, Mahesh Krishnamurthy MD, Ruth Kouides MD, MPH. JACC March,2015 Volume 65, Issue 10S
West Virginia Hospital,
- Structural heart disease summit 2018, TVT moderated poster sessions - Cardiovascular Research Foundation. Submassive PE, Paradoxical Embolism, Residual DVT, and Large PFO: Thrombolysis, Filter, or Both? Varda Singhal, Nitin Garg,Andrew Goldsweig
- Living with an inferior sinus venosus defect Varda Singhal, Shane F. Tsai, Jonathan Cramer, Yiannis S. Chatzizisis DOI: 10.5603/CJ.2018.0131, Cardiol J 2018;25(5):646-647
- Young Female with Recurrent Chest Pain: It’s Not Always Anxiety Varda Singhal,MBBS,Tarun Tandon MBBS, Ryan Connell, MD, Rochester Regional Health, Rochester, NY. Journal of Hospital Medicine.2016; 11 (suppl 1)
- Keeping Blood thin broke the skin: Non uremic calciphylaxis with warfarin Singhal V MD, Singh V MD, Samudrala G MD, Choudhry W MD Presented at New York Chapter ACP Conference.
- A rare case of acute myocardial infarction secondary to coronary embolism in a patient with non-ischemic cardiomyopathy Gokul Samudrala MD, Varda Singhal MD, Michael DiSalle MD, Tejan Patel MD. Presented at New York Chapter ACP
- Brugada syndrome and epilepsy: two sides of the same coin? Wadhwani L MD, Tandon T MD, Singhal V MD, Taylor S MD. Presented at New York Chapter ACP Conference.
- Member of FIT on the go team with ACC (conducts interviews with eminent participants at ACC meetings) Interviewed Dr. Deepak Bhatt, Dr. Roxanna Mehran, Dr. Vinod Thourani at ACC
- Active member with CRY (Child rights and You), a non-governmental organization working for underprivileged children in India.
- Volunteered in the Pulse Polio Immunization Program (launched by WHO for the eradication of polio).
- Participated in NLEP (National Leprosy Eradication Program).
Office Locations West Michigan Cardiology - Grand Rapids West Michigan Cardiology - Greenville West Michigan Cardiology - Big Rapids West Michigan Cardiology - Ionia Meet the Doctors